Tuesday 6 May 2008

Student Quiz

Well - i have just got home after me and Taale (my fellow second year) hosted a quiz to raise
money for Conductive Education. We raised over £140 so we are happy about that!!!

We are raising money, as we came up with the crazy idea that we would climb up the highest mountain in North Africa (in Morocco) as way of a crazy notion and way of beginning our third and final year as students of Conductive Education.

Tonight was the best night the pub could offer for the monthe of May - (before we leave for the summer) and so today - the day before my practical exam in the Early Intervention group for the Individual Programme, we held a quiz, which as quizmaster involved me settling my nerves in the way that is easily imaginable for a pub quiz!!

So, how will i fair tomorrow - well i hope - the amount of sheer work i have put into this one programme has amazed even me - so fingers crossed everyone - not that i pass - cause i know i will do that (!) but that i do as well as i believe is certainly acheivable!

And for anyone (hint hint!!!) that would like to sponsor a very worthwhile cause and sponsor me and Taale as we torture ourselves(!) please visit our website at www.justgiving.com/jane_and_taale

It would be very much appreechiated!!!

No comments: