Tuesday 6 May 2008

I got an A, I got an A, I got an A!!!!!!!!!!

In case you didn't get the message - I got an A!

My practical exam was today in the Early Intervention group for the Individual/Standing programme, and i seriously nailed it!!!

I think not only did i shock quite a few people with this result (my individual programme leading has sucked in the last couple of weeks!)

But i have proven to myself that WOW - i can actually do this and i'm also pretty good! (smug!)
practical has always in the past 2 years (aside from first semester, second year - when i very nearly quit - story for another day!) been my strongest point. I fair okay in assignments, tend to rarely speak in lectures, but when put in a practical situation, i seem to actually be fantastic!

LOL, i sound really conceited but am just so so happy and proud of myself that i got an A!!!

No comments: